I’m in a place spiritually that I’m not sure I’ve ever experienced…….
I don’t seem to know how to pray. I know that I need to, and have plenty of stuff to pray for, but nothing seems to come out. It all seems empty, trivial, repeated, redundant, worthless, dry……..
Plenty of stuff to pray for:
– My best friend’s dad is in the hospital
– We can’t even get an offer on our townhouse, much less sell it. I probably owe my realtor an apology. I kind of went off on him yesterday.
– Credit card debt continues to increase.
– I have a conversation (maybe difficult) hanging over my head.
– I am totally unmotivated to help take care of our home. Laundry, dishes, dinner for the kids, making my own lunch…… Could care less. Good husband huh? That doesn’t even take into account all the stuff that needs repair.
– I miss my dog.
– I’ve gained all of the weight back, plus some. I now weigh more than I ever have.
– I’m tired of winter.
– There’s a dozen other things that I’m forgetting.
There God. It’s out in the open. Now what?