You don’t realize how much a part of your life your pet is until they’re not there.
– He wasn’t there this morning to get a scratch on the head as I went to feed him and our cat.
– He wasn’t in the living room as I went to look out the front window.
– He wasn’t there to take out last night before bed, or this morning prior to leaving for work.
– He didn’t great me at the door with that “smile”, ears, and wagging tail.
It’s so quiet……
– No nails on the laminate floor.
– No barking at things outside.
It’s just so different.
We miss you buddy.